This recipe blends the delicious flavors of tender chicken, basil pesto, and the seasoning of your choice. It is one of those meals that is incredibly simple to prepare, but when served, it looks and tastes like you dedicated quite a bit of time to making something special for her.
- Thinly sliced chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Seasoning of your choice (I use Mrs. Dash salt free seasoning)
- *Can be served with grilled mushrooms and mushroom risotto (Trader Joe’s)
- Marinate chicken with olive oil
- Add seasoning of your choice all over the marinated chicken
- Grill chicken at low heat. I know that as a result it will take longer to cook, but I assure you the taste is much better if grilled at low heat for a longer amount of time.
- Heat pesto, and once cooked, top the chicken with it
Simple, right? Enjoy!
Enjoy this article? Leave us a comment or like us on Facebook!