Naturally, there’s the classic burger – a beef patty sandwiched between two pillowy buns, maybe even with a hint of cheese, sliced tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup, and mustard.
But just like my favorite iPhone game, “Sky Burger,” the sky’s the limit when it comes to what you can add to your burgers. This recipe won’t disappoint the most devout carnivores or the most dedicated vegetarians. Whether you’re a traditionalist or love adventure, give this recipe a try!
- Whole wheat buns
- Lean beef patties/ or veggie patties
- Your favorite seasoning
- Aioli Mustard (Trader Joes)
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Add your favorite seasoning to the beef or veggie patties
- Grill patties to your liking
- Slice tomatoes, avocado, lettuce while the patties are on the grill
- Grill mushrooms
- Toast buns
- Create! Spread the aioli mustard on the buns. Then add lettuce, tomato, alfalfa sprouts, mushrooms, avocado, and your grilled patty to your burger!
Recent posts in Food & Drink